1) Angel Coat Loyalty Program is launched for exclusive use for Painters and Dealers who are using the angel Coat brand and application.
2) No other members from the angel Coating Pvt Ltd entity shall participate in this program except for verified Painters as mentioned in point 1 above, on the angel Coat app on Google Play Store and Apple App* Store. Angel Coating Pvt Ltd shall take necessary legal steps against said members in case it is found that they have registered in this program fraudulently even though they are not eligible to participate in the same within. Specified terms and conditions or guidelines
3) angel Coating Pvt Ltd reserves all rights to withdraw, modify, change or terminate the program at any point of time with or without notice. Currently, this program is implemented for select products, however, in the future other products may be included in this program.
4) To participate in the Loyalty Program, one must be a genuine Painter who are using an angel Coat brand and application as mentioned in point no. 1 above and in compliance with all statutory compliance laid down by the respective state government(Ahmedabad) as well as the Government of India as applicable for carrying out business or profession in applicable categories.
5) Painters need to register themselves for the first time on the Android or IOS App or via call center for getting rewards under the said program. Users shall input their correct profile and other required data for the purpose of registration and time to time. Keep updating the same through the app or toll-free no. Please search for angel Coat on Google Play Store and Apple app store.
In case the painter and dealers do not have a Smartphone then they can call the toll-free number +91 942900 2704, and you can contact the call center between 10:00 AM to 5.00 PM from Monday to Saturday for help.
6) Members are requested to confirm the authenticity and validity of their Bank account details including account no, IFSC codes, and name/branch of the scheduled Bank while registering such details through App or customer care angel coating Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible for cases where redemptions are not done on account of wrong or invalid bank account details.
7) All eligible members are required to submit copies of documents required for KYC like an Adhaar card Copy, Bank passbook (The first page containing the account details) /Cancelled cheque, PAN card, and GST Certificate* as required by angel Coat management.
8) All eligible members shall accrue points in their accounts as per the program terms & conditions as and when they buy genuine angel Coat products through authorized channel partners, however, redemption shall only happen once their KYC authorization is completed by angel Coat KYC confirmation status can be confirmed in the app or through customer care.
9) If any information provided by the user is found incorrect, not current or incomplete or if angel Coat has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete, angel Coat has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate such account forthwith without any further notice to you.
10) The registration for the loyalty program is non-transferable. It can solely be used by the original applicant only.
11) Angel Coat shall continuously modify, develop and upgrade various features of this program by way of changes in software programming of Browsers, App which is required for utilizing the Loyalty program account. Members are required to regularly update the version of apps on their mobile phones to ensure the installation of all such modifications and changes to continue participation in this program.
12) Members are requested to understand and ensure their devices conform to hardware and bandwidth specifications for uninterrupted use of this program on their smartphones. In case members are unable to conform to these specifications, then they can participate in this program by taking the help of dedicated customer care.
13) Every user id for the loyalty program shall be the registered mobile number and the password shall be the OTP received by the registered user on his mobile phone.
14) Points can be accrued against the purchase of angel Coat products covered under this loyalty program as announced by angel Coat management from time to time through the Angel Coat application or using customer care no. angel Coat reserves the right to increase or decrease the validity of the reward points at its sole discretion with or without notification to members of this program.
15) The loyalty code printed on the package angel Coat can be scanned /used only once for collecting the reward points. Users are requested to scan or register only valid codes. Using or scanning Codes repeatedly is forbidden and may lead to suspension or cancellation of the Registered Account forthwith. Angel Coat shall not be held responsible in case of failure in code scanning or the absence of a code sticker on the product packaging. However, the user can still contact Customer care for support.
16) In the case of the registered user being unable to access his account or for any reason including but not limited to loss of mobile phone, misuse by the third Person, wrong entry of loyalty code, the wrong password entered 3 times, etc in such scenarios, the registered user needs to call the customer call center and after successful verification, the call center shall assist the said user. Users can contact the call center between 10 am to 7 pm from Monday to Saturday
17) This program is based on reward points as applicable to specific products and painters, which shall be communicated from time to time. angel Coat reserves its right to change, modify or even exclude a certain product or user category from eligibility to this program at any point in time with or without prior notice.
18) Upon redemption of the Reward Points, the Reward Points so redeemed shall automatically stand reduced from the accumulated Reward Points in the said user’s account.
19) angel coat reserves the right to reject/cancel/suspend any account if they deem it has been forged or otherwise tampered with.
20) In case user accounts remain inactive (no transaction or login in the said. account) beyond 90 days, the Angel Coat team shall endeavor to contact all such users through phone, SMS, and personal visit to regularize the relationship.
However, despite all efforts, it is not becoming possible to establish contact with the user then angel Coat reserves the right to forfeit rewards and points lying as balance in the said account.